Intro: Brand journalism is powerful and combines ideas, storytelling, marketing, and relationships.
How powerful is it? Seventy percent of respondents in a recent poll say content marketing makes them feel closer to the sponsoring company.
Our background is in PR, journalism, film, and marketing. Here’s how NewGround uses this experience in brand journalism:
- We create powerful content, including podcasts, videos and photography to tell our client’s story and connect them to their base (let’s use Tejon Ranch as example).
- NewGround has been on the other side and we understand what content the media wants and how to build trust with them. We help them do their job in a busy world.
- We leverage our employee’s (some former journalists, all great writers) experience in telling a story while understanding brand journalism best practices.
- We aren’t trying to sell – we’re telling a story and building trust through content that resonates with an audience (e.g., millennials don’t want talking heads – they want a story).
- We are strategic about our content. To the core. Every photo, video, post, tweet, has to come back to our goals with clients.
Get in touch. We’d love to tell your story.